Local Care Co-ordination Service
South East Essex Care Coordination Service
‘Helping you stay healthy at home’
- 18 years old or over;
- in need of support around your home;
- in need of support to manage your medical condition or medicines;
- frequently visiting your GP or hospital;
- with recent mobility problems;
- interested in other local services in your community.
We can provide:
- a named Care Co-ordinator to support with your health, social and personal needs to ensure you receive the best care available;
- advice and information on community, statutory and voluntary services;
- guidance to access the right support for YOU.
We work alongside your GP and many other health care and social teams in Southend, Westcliff, Leigh-on-Sea and Shoeburyness. It is FREE for you, your family members and informal carers.
‘Making every contact count’
Call us on 01702 372060 or 01702 372061